Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Winds

Haazaron khawaaishein aisi ki
har khwaaish pe dum nikle
Bahut nikle mere armaan
Lekin phir bhi kam nikle

As summer winds blow gently upon my face, I felt the warmth of their breezes sweep away the drowsiness from my eyes.

I awake to a sun drenched morning full of billowing clouds of white, and an azure sky just kissing the mornings light.

I turn, and as the Earth once again returns its revolution around the sun, I awake to see the glorious view of my angel’s angelic face, tucked within the confines of my chest, as it heaves slowly up and down.

Experiencing such beauty, and knowing such love is a God made plan, created and enjoyed, only in the realm of Heaven, I give thanks.

Kabhi kisiko mukammal jahan nahin milta
Kahin zameen toh kahin aasman nahin milta
Tere jahan mein aisa nahin ke pyar na ho
Jahan umeed ho jatana wahan nahin milta


It was a Defiant Monday when I landed up in Bangalore at around 12 pm. It was a “bandh” (strike) led by the BJP protesting the hike of fuel prices. The bandh would last tiil 6pm, so I had to stay within the premise of the railway station. There was a slightly drizzle which made the atmosphere romantic. All I was lacking was…. I went back to the Bangalore City station’s platform no.2 as I cannot move forward towards my destination… I came across a novel that was in my bag… I enjoyed that novel…the novel was about an unusual Love Story in the Mumbai monsoons… The story revolved around “MAYANK” who was working as a marketing guy in a website called matchmaker.com and “REVATHI” who was the Ad Manager of Shagun-a bridal showroom. Mayank was 29 and single but Reavthi was married to Pranav(Ad Director) and she was almost 10 years older than MAYANK, and had a daughter named “RIA” who was 8. I finished the novel in almost 5 hours and it made my heart beat with an unknown exemplary feeling.

I stopped and contemplated my life, my hopes, and my dreams, and as I reflect, I envision life’s sorrows disappear as the magic of love touches, cleanses, and penetrates my very soul. It deciphers an immense energy and lightened up the face.

Wah shakl pighli toh
Har shaye mein dhal gaye jaise…
Ajeeb baat hui hai usse bhulane mein..


Love Knows no limits, no ages… it just Happens. “I love you”, and will remain loyal to your very heart, and one within your spirit always. It was the message that I could infer… This summer winds gave me a feeling that I never felt in my entire life. I would always remain grateful to this summer winds…

Blow on Summer winds, blow on.

No comments:

Post a Comment