Monday, September 20, 2010

Ego Adjustment

We all have our reasons to be born into this world of suffering and stress. In fact the amount of suffering that goes on and on this planet is of such a degree as not to be found on any other planetary system in this galaxy. As one treads the path of initiation and, in time, a Master ,he is then awarded with the title of a 'Graduate of Painful Endeavour' and has become a full bloomed Buddha and a Lord of Compassion. 18 million years ago the first human souls took up their abode within a group of advanced animal men who became ready to receive the spark of MIND and to become a self-realized human being, and the whole human evolution began from there in what was known as the 5Th sub race of the third root race of this present 4Th round.

Those who have the wisdom to understand can see that we were the fallen ''angels' 'who fell from ''heaven'' and became the informing life of all humanity, thus we are the ''Sons of Mind'' and within us all is the living divine fire of divine self-realization and all human beings have the seeds that will one day flower forth into the divine spiritual or a Buddha and to be the divine instructors of a primitive humanity who's egos are still encased within the higher evolved members of the animal kingdom.

Looking in the mirror each day, a smile plays across my lavish face. "Hey, pretty thing!" I chirp in boyish enthusiasm. A luxury I feel I've earned. And, confidence bubbling, my face washed, my teeth scrubbed furiously (with polish and paste, no less) I face the world beyond my door with a song in my heart. As girls and women smile at me, I feel reaffirmed in my belief; I'm one lucky guy. I tickle my enthusiasm with talking to others, at my first meeting going into stories about what I am, the wherefores and why's of it, and connecting on a level closer to friend than stranger. I can conquer this world, if only they could make a crown big enough for my head.
Can anything satiate my hunger for more?

I change my mind with my mind. The process is of the mind and takes place in the mind. There is only the mind – my awareness, my reality. And that is the beauty and stupidity of it; I change my mind with my mind. There is nothing outside of my mind and all I can use is my mind. It is the ultimate internal transformation.

At some point there occurs a disconnection between Me and the mind. I understand that I am not the mind. Then there is the real I and the mind. Yet still I have to change the mind using the mind, but the real me can remain at a distance and unaffected, whereas the Me as identified with the mind cannot and is always affected.

The mind is changing the mind, while part of the mind is fighting the mind, since it does not want to change. The resisting mind is the part that wants to hold on to the “I” i.e. identification with the mind.

This is a bit of a self boasting venture, by the way. This is how I feel now and then, and by gummy bears it feels good. I can be the nicest person ever... BUT... do not put me in a position where my ego is bruised or i may feel humiliated. Sometimes people may not realize what they are doing but it ends up bruising my ego... once i feel humiliated i become catty and the ugly streak in me comes out. Yesterday, coz of this I scolded severely to a corporate personnel who is 10 years older to me… I try to hide it by just keeping my thoughts to myself... But everybody has those days when you just can't meet people’s eyes, can't be bothered to chat with others and just want to crawl into a corner. I find both interesting, a flip side of the coin of life. Chins up, my friends. Life could be good, could be bad, but at least I’m still living :)

No comments:

Post a Comment