Sunday, September 26, 2010

People are Mean


I don't think I'll ever understand why people are so mean. It's so frustrating. I get  harassed for no reason….everyone just uses me for their own benefits….but when I ask them to do a small favour for me they just back out…. They just give various reasons to avoid that and when they finally get the reaction they're looking for, they get angry and start a fight. I don't know why exactly they do it. No one has spared me from this….. my relatives..my friends… not even…….
Maybe they're bored or they're jealous of that person or maybe it's revenge, no matter how long ago an issue had occured between the two, or maybe they're just having problems in their life and this just helps them cover it up and make them feel better. But no matter what the cause, the result is relatively the same. Someone gets hurt one way or another..
I don't need anyone's help...I just want to inform to that person that I can....and I will stand on my own feet....and i will prove this 

No comments:

Post a Comment