Monday, October 25, 2010

You Made Me Believe

"Some people live with the fear of a touch
And the anger of having been a fool.
They will not listen to anyone.
So nobody tells them a lie."

There were times where I felt like you didn't care.
And times where I thought you just hated me.
It was all just feeling.
Just a feeling I let get to me.
I knew it wasn't true.
I knew you were different from them all.
But, somehow I was thinking you would be one of them.

One that would hurt me.
One that would ignore me, and take every piece of my confidence away from me.
But,you're different.
Even more different than I thought.
I was thinking of holding your hand while I lay-ed on the hospital bed.
I was thinking of putting my head on your shoulder for comfort.
You showed me that there is love out there.
You called me when I least expected your call
You just have to wait. Let love find you..
You proved to be that you do care.
And you do want the best for me.
You know I care about you too.
And you know I would do anything to help, in the best of my ability.
But, I feel like I cant help.
Because I really don't know how to help myself.
I want you to know that I appreciate you more than anything in the world right now.
You got me through those tough times.
The broken road where I couldn't walk.
And picked me up every time I fell.
I love how you make up my world.




"You want to like me, but you are likely undecided.
The voice inside is always right; which is why the awkward silence.
Not gonna risk losing you.
Which is why I'm never gonna woo-oo you."



You're more than I deserve. Without you, I'd be in the gutter. You've graced me with your kindness, your perfect love. For that I'm grateful - There's not a day goes by I don't think about how special you are, how spectacularly lucky I will be if You choose me to be your One.

No matter the road, no matter the destination, no matter the pot holes, no matter the barriers, no matter the condemnation, no matter the length, no matter the weather, no matter the climate -  
I Will Love You. With My Whole. My Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment