Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Drowning in a day dream !!!


******One wiff of your perfume,
And I'm ever lost at sea.
Adrift in wayward thought.
Emersed in sensual fantasy.

******Your face is etched in mind.
Your words burn where they lay.
Like lingering fireplace embers.
They both beg me to stay.

Dazzled by your eyes.
Longing for your lips.
Mesmerized by the mass of hair
Yearning for my fingertips.

If I linger TOO long,
I'll never face the day.
And, under the glow of the moon,
The night will sweep us away.

Shrill is the angry cry
The world insists we follow.
No time for passions and daydreams.
They all can wait til "tomorrow".

Still, I am tempted.
You know just how to pull me
Beneath the warm water's surface
(Far)Too deep for eyes to see.

Where will it all lead?
No mortal mind may know.
But, when both good and ready,
The right way we will go(and grow)******.

No comments:

Post a Comment